UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

redpill you may be asking about something different to what i...

1. 10,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    redpill you may be asking about something different to what i was posting on i was referring to the market makers slowly paying down the shorts they took to cover the admission to the nasdaq I cannot find any where on the nasdaq site or elsewhere that tells me how long they have to do this my comment re blowing out was related to the sp surging before they have covered their shorts .i.e. eventually they will have to buy to cover one would think could be wrong on that it maybe allowed go on forever
    The arbitrage i and others have referred to is in relation to any difference between the price on nasdaq and asx . I ahvent watched it that closely but for the first time in quite a while we had an os trade yesterday .It was only a small amount and whereas the difference beween the two previously before os trades have occured has been around 3 to 4 cents this time it was much closer . I could speculate that it was a market maker covering but it woudl seem to be to small for that
    So i guess the answer to your question is i dont know and i wait for the next learning experience taht is uns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.