UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Unilife and Whyalla

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Whyalla a one industry town is in dire straights.
    With debts of $4 Billion in an oversupplied- high cost industry.
    How can the town diversify quickly?
    One way- i suggest is to invest in a new product and industry and in this case of cause- I am thinking of Unilife.
    There is no way they are going to get $4 Billion, but if the Government (via the Australia Future Fund) or more importantly perhaps a dedicated fund- to invest a smaller amount into a growth industry.
    Unilife needs access to money.
    Whyalla and Wollongong in the future, the car industry need to rethink their future and invest in the future whilst maintaining as best they can their communities.
    Unilife has just opened their books up and as a result has signed what I will call very significant contracts- supported by many other very significant contracts and in particular Amgen.
    Amgen knows the product and market- but even with their monetry input UNIS is stilll financially vulnerable.
    The shares of Unilife are at below cost prices and may go to throw away prices- when all they need is financial backing to proceed to a massive new high profit company.
    The very extensive range of Advanced Technology Products that offers -Pain reduced injections of the futures most advanced drugs.
    Instead of wringing their hands and saying-'What can we do?
    The township can 'think outside the box'- research Unilife and ask the Government- the Banks- the Town to study the potential of Unilife to inject life into their Town.
    At this first stage - I am only thinking of investing finance into Unilife- but other things can develop and this could become a new survival method for towns and communities of Australia.
    Australia has a Future Fund and they need a now fund.
    Previously- I have been told by our Director- that he was unaware if UNIS has approached the Australia Future Fund to invest in Unilife.
    What a waste of vision by both Unilife and the Australia Future Fund.
    The only reason I don't rate UNS as a buy is because of the uncertainty of having enough money, but it appears to some people that the company is being 'set up' to fail so that others can obtain it at give away prices.
    Australia would do well to buy those shares and approack UNIS to buy large holdings of UNIS and inject capital
    All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.