UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

unilife corporation announces preliminary fina, page-4

1. 1,875 Posts.
    I am not going to say much other than observe another ann. (more good news) and a share price that goes down in response.

Yes I'm on the road to that elusive pot of gold. I have been for quite a while and while there are times that I have felt like giving up, writer and booster and others have kept reassuring me that I am still on the right road. I hadn't planned on it being uphill all the way nor that the price of petrol would escalate along the trip and nor that the trip was so much longer than I thought. Let's just say that right now it is also snowing, freezing cold and I think I'm running out of petrol.

In the meantime booster and others are telling me the pot of gold is getting bigger! My problem is I know they don't know that - they just have faith. So many people are turning back. What can I do?

Faith may be infinitesimal for some but not for me. The trouble is I've come too far to throw the dream in. All milestones passed but the pot of gold seems to be further away.

Al, you can be my saviour - before you build a new factory please show me some tangible evidence of this pot of gold!

Yes, unlike some, I'm in this to make a PROFIT. Six months worth of cash left - revenue urgently needed!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.