UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Helioft I thought that statement echoed same from AS. Here is...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Helioft
    I thought that statement echoed same from AS.
    Here is another link
    https://investor.lilly.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=911193
    Lilly is setting up a devise creating company and will allow leading life science experts and organizations to explore how emerging technologies and connectivity can advance drug delivery and device innovation to improve patient health.
    "The Lilly Cambridge Innovation Center complements a deliberate push by the company to be an industry leader in providing convenient, reliable drug delivery and device innovation," Lechleiter said. "Locating in Cambridge is an important strategic move for achieving this goal, as it provides us access to a concentration of high-caliber academic institutions, cutting-edge life science and technology companies, and some of the world's leading talent."
    Lechleiter added that the center will serve as a portal for external partnerships and collaboration activities with the company's existing research facilities in San Diego, New York City and Indianapolis.
    One of UNIS fluid dynamics engineers now works for Lilly.
    It is clear to me that Lilly's Bydurium Pen has user problems and has been on the market for about 10 years and so moving to Imperium may protect and increase market share
    There may be wheels turning within wheels here.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.