UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I've been UNS holder since 2010, since then been doing the wrong...

1. 136 Posts.
    I've been UNS holder since 2010, since then been doing the wrong thing = averaging out on a downward spiral. Missed some good opportunities to sell. I admit, the morning i saw the article about "shareholders need to prepare for bankruptcy" made my legs shake and i started to cold-sweat, literally. i did panic but i held off and did not rush into disposal. weirdly enough now i regret i didn't purchase more at 14c. could have sold now i made a little profit

All along the time i've held UNS i always knew that AS and the "circle of mutual adoration" are bleeding the business dry out of cash. constantly issuing "compensation" to themselves etc. As a business owner i know you would only do this to pack your own pockets first and then run the business to the ground or hope for it to rebound. Coz once you're cash flow negative it's really difficult to get back afloat. But i am only a small business owner and do not know the big game: maybe AS and the rest always knew they've got an exit plan, like a take over or merger, coz what they have created IS BIG. So maybe they have looked after their own interest all the way along and now it is the crunch time. whatever it is it will be revealed pretty soon.

what makes me wonder is why is there so little information available to SH all the time. wouldn't you rather keep your "followers" at rest?
    on the other hand there was a lot of "positive" ramp up from the management all the time. At least until the most recent announcements when they tried to paint a pretty grim picture of their own "little baby". like purposely trying the get the SP down - don't know for what reason, but it seemed obvious (did they have their own fingers in short game pie?, or did they need lower price for a takeover? no idea

in market depth many times i observed someone "buying" 1 mil shares at 1 to 3 cents, like trying to bump up the buyer count, but when i tried to place an order myself to buy at that price (just to try) i couldn't proceed as the "price was too far off the current market price". on the other side there was a constant order placed to sell at 98c. normally this should be purged off the market by EOD but it was there for weeks. so i am not sure who had the powers to do that. the market depth looks much more healthy atm.

so anxious waiting til Tuesday. now I have a conspiracy theory. there are quite a lot of buyers lined up who are not willing to pay more than 18c. there are more lined up to buy for less than that. are they the big sea of "short" sharks in the know that there's nothing positive coming out from the conference call and are waiting with their jaws wide open for the panic to set in after Tuesday so they can catch the "quitters"...?
    yeah I might be hallucinating
    But at the same time the amount of sellers is shrinking every day too, down to 18 atm.

Time will tell. Good luck to all who are waiting for the SP to rise!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.