UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

unilife signs long-term supply contract, page-54

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    LOL, I am digesting what news there is and already I am a sour puss :)

The language... hope he can clarify this over the next few days...

"The contract period can extend up to 2024" So how long is the guaranteed period?

"Unilife has granted Sanofi the exclusive use of the Unifill Finesse with anti-thrombotic drugs during the contract period." Again, so how long is the initial contract period?

"...four year ramp-up period after market entry" When is market entry. This year, mid-late 2014...a 4 year ramp up could take us to 2018.

They only get exclusivity if its over 150MM a year...its not a minimum order of 150MM a year

Lastly... "Unilife may receive up to $15 million from Sanofi in milestones based payments with $5 million of these payments expected in 2013"

We may receive up to 15million a year? Can we assume we get that payment if Sanofi dont ramp up at a certain rate?

Its great news, but it does have some caveats that require further consideration. It wont matter for hell if the other existing deal pulls revenue and there are some other things out there that means the existing ATM takes us through into 2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.