UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Don't think anyone will be buying anytime soon, sadly. Not...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Don't think anyone will be buying anytime soon, sadly. Not unimaginable the shorts attack this again. All credibility has been destroyed. Our opportunity to start with a clean slate has been butchered by more incompetence. AS BS has been replaced with JC BC (Jeff Carter Bull Crap). Lawyers love a drawn out process don't they. The longer it takes the more they make! Why doesn't he go back to law and let a businessman run the show.

This is a trading share only for the foreseeable future. We'll get hammered tonight and there's no reason for the downward trend to stop until November news flow. Wish it wasn't true but I certainly wouldn't advocate any one jump back in right now. I talked a mate out of buying today which is something I've not done B4. Way too many risks to the downside.

What scares the hell out me is we are still in the midst of the second longest bull run in history. And during this time of easy money our share price has lost 95% of value. How low is this going to go when the inevitable Bear turns up. Smart money like Soros, Ichan and others are already positioning themselves on the short side. God help Unilife shareholders when the tide turns.

This stock might be the 'bees knees' but loyal investor returns for the past 14 years have been smaller than a bees dick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.