UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I dont get why they need a plan. A plan suggests to be in...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I dont get why they need a plan. A plan suggests to be in compliance and correct historical misgivings of Chariman and CEO they need time, resources and funds to make right.

But they said their was no financial impact so wtf do they need a plan for? Just straighten out the paperwork/issue

Was too busy today to play with sell price and missed out on dumping my shares. GUTTED and annoyed i still hold

Look forward to another 20-30% drop thru the week. Oh well....

I am holding my final judgement until we read what they actually filed in way of the "plan" or end of month for 4C

But cant help but feel Unilife is about to be hoodwinked. An example could be UNS is about to be given to Orbimed to do with as they please whilst the Board sell off the pumps in a strategic decision to save Unilife and help out Orbimed recover loans.

The reality is pumps will become eg. Precision Therapy Pty Ltd with reduced burden from no facility, reduced workforce and deals and mature device platform that will simply be given to Flextronics (or other CMO) for full supply and manufacture and the much leaner Precision Therapy PL will take margins off top with mongrels from management mysteriously finding themselves with cushy gigs going forward

Meanwhile the Unilife facility with all its debt, overhead and staff will go to Orbimed and they will derive a dollar however they can through sale to whoever they want to get into bed with....be it B.Braun, BD, West, Schott, GE Healthcare, Vetter...who knows. Anyone wanting a US manufacturing facility...hell SHL or an AID mob could make it work

Shareholders that supported Unilife for years.....{sigh} there are 3 sad scenarios for each healthy development i can think of

Amgen.... remember if UNS missed a measure/milestone Amgen were free to get devices manufactured wherever they want and pay UNS a royalty...they are covered and i cant see how current developments transpire if UNS and Unifill still have the support of Sanofi or Hikma

Am i scare mongering? Sorry if that seems the case but there are just too many wierd smells around UNS to mot consider we may have stepped in something

Cowboys or Mavericks? Now the question becomes are they even ethical?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.