UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Unilifeless

1. 34 Posts.
    I told(even though everyone was against me) you guys that thile managment didnt have their stuff together. The CEO messed up snd now he is fired. Now noone in the mgmt is even willing to come out and give any update. Noone cares. They can wait out dor years now that they have money. Again these guys are getting paid a hefty salary so wouldnt matter how the stock is doing in the next year or two. Instead of being sad or stop looking at the stock price. How about digging deeper and be aggressive. Lets find contact info for the cfo, eapecially the board of directors. Valling up mgmt.New chief board mary kate wold. Call them or email them with ur concerns or frustration. If we dont so anything, noone is going to do anything. This is why guys like Carl Ichan, Bill Ackman or any other agressive hedge fund guy takes a position and rips apart overpaid board and management. It is up to you guys. This is all we can do as shareholders at this point. Look up everyone on the boaed and upper management and get a hold of them
    Voice your concerns. Be agressive..be relentless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.