BOE 3.92% $2.45 boss energy ltd

Uninvestable, page-54

1. 1,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2065
    For those bullish on the sector, BOE has re-entered a quite reasonable buying range around current levels, in my view.

Added a few thousand today amidst the fear, including the largest parcels below $3.70. These are trading positions for me, to be sold at $4.30 or above, where the price was just 3 short weeks ago.

I have no genuine short term conviction on the uranium spot price except that it is volatile and one can trade volatile fairly easily, though not perfectly as I too have recent buys at $4.20, currently under water. I have admitted many times, I can never pick tops or bottoms, and I am currently right where I epect to be. In too early, as I nearly always am.

FOMO buyers to bought in over $4.50 should still do OK in a year or more, if they have the stomach for the current decline that could easily trip over $3.50.

This is not a stock for the faint hearted or speculators wanting quick and substantial profits, or people like me, trying to be too cute. That said, this is the fun of the chase, the chess player proved to be smart or dumb as judged by Mr Market.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
-0.100(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.003B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.52 $2.44 $6.282M 2.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15844 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 8548 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.