BOE 0.00% $2.94 boss energy ltd

Hi Alex, you seem to be sincere, which I am happy to respect...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    Hi Alex, you seem to be sincere, which I am happy to respect with a response. A lot of posts are dogmatic and argumentative seeking to wind up genuine investors.

In response to your question, nuclear material demand/supply data is available from a string of international agencies who also monitor international compliance with material delivery/safety.

International Atomic Energy Agency, World Nuclear Associition off the top of my head are amongst many many industry analyst reports.

With a lead time from site to production of 7- 10 years, the supply side problem quickly became a serious one when the world changed its mind on U3O8 after covid, national energy security became a front and centre issue. like others, I have seen this cycle before 20 years ago, it had long, long legs.

Before that, only the authoritarian governments had their eyes open, securing supply and building reactors for the last 15 years. Planning their future. Meanwhile, the West was asleep dreaming about sun and wind renewables and social concerns.

Today's dip was another buy day for me, as I am sure it was for many others.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.204B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.98 $2.90 $7.966M 2.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25899 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.96 440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.