union bashing, page-30

1. 4,040 Posts.
    unclebarry.

That Was An All Inspiring Post, Great To See An Example Of An Open Minded Intellectual Post By Someone Who Has Done The Hard Yards, Without Complaint. Many Could Take Note And Learn From U Bs Posting.

I Have Worked For Many Years Within The Mining & Production Industry, And You Can Take It From My Experience, The Union Movement Within The Mining Industry Is A Joke.

On So Many Occasions I Can Remember Wasting Hour Upon Hour Sitting In A Union Officials Office Doing Nothing, Because Of Being Denied Access To The Site With No Apparent Reasoning Given, I Am Sure Many Others Have Had Similar Experience Of Wasted Time Within A Union Officials Office.

Unions Are At Present Just "Dinosaurs" And Will Be From This Point On "Extinct" Yesterdays Hero.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    From Unclebarrys Posting.
    Australia's largest project, the Snowy Mountains project, remember, that dug about 180ks of tunnel, built power stations, built monster dams and ran for about 35years or so.....

ALL
    WITHOUT UNIONS !

I wonder how anybody could have done all that with so many people over so many years, all without any union.

Now if this country can construct a project of this size, employing thousands of people, yes thousands of both men and women without the aid of Unions,

Why would anybody ever need unions in this country?

Cheers.:)

Atomou I Would Believe Unclebarrys Word Over The Union Self Written StoryTime, Any day. He Was There You And The Story Teller Was Not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.