Dave, sorry.I did not read your post.I have now.The reason for...

1. 211 Posts.
    Dave, sorry.
    I did not read your post.
    I have now.

The reason for not reading your post was you are totally one eyed and can only see the wonder of the union and will never accept the truth or see or accept there are always two sides to each situation or coin.

'I am fascinated to know who is right in this little dispute.'

This is for you to judge and not me !
    However, in your case, it will be the union thing and bashing the Libs at every chance, no matter what.

'Did the government negotiate an agreement with the unions for snowy workers or not ?'

By Snowy workers, who are you refering to?
    Because it would appear you just don't understand what EVEN Snowy was about !

'Uncle Barry, were you paid under an award, and if not how were your wages negotiated ?'

Workers working SMA, were under a Commonwealth Award, others....... mate, be fair, just go and read a bit about the subject instead of silly union point scoring, or trying to shoot at anthing..as it seems you and the union people are grabing at the last straw !

'Or were you a salaried professional ?'
    Who do you mean... again, sorry Davey, you do know know anything about Snowy, maybe try again, after you have read something about Snowy.

Its late and I've played your little pink games long enough, good night, all.

Kind regards,
    Barry
    UB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.