union fraud rampant + police silence, page-28

1. 2,458 Posts.
    cgt2009,

Don't be so naive Rampage. Many companies didnt report internal crimes, preferring to keep it in-house e.g. It's not a good look for banks if employees are ripping off customer accounts.

Similarly one assumes unions preferred to deal with it in-house e.g via sackings as it is not a good look for union officials stealing from employee accounts.

Not saying its right, just saying that's how it used to be, and maybe to some extent is how it works now.

I think the most important thing you choose not to acknowledge is the fact that the unions are a part of of the ALP govnuts system, in fact they are the ALP guvnuts system and the public service system.

I can choose not to use corrupt companies, I cant not choose, to not fund a corrupt guvnuts system or the public service system.

The unions demand money from reluctant members & companies by using bullying and intimidation, much the same tactic as the guvnuts.

One is able to determine whether one is getting a good deal from a company or not and change companies if so desired, not so when dealing with corrupt guvnuts system or the public service system.

I may well be naive but I am not so stupid as to continue a relation ship with a crooked company, unfortunately when the same situations arises in relation to the guvnuts and the public service system I do not have the same choice.

As the unions, guvnuts and the public service system obtain funds by demand and down right extortion, they should not be afforded the same right to deal with corruption issues in house, it should be front and center in a court room resided over by an apolitical judge.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.