unions, page-5

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Gee cortis, I thought you were going away. "This is my last post" you averred only yesterday but it seems like a bad smell, you persist with your rote, dogged slogans about union control and the evil of the union boss.

Perhaps I could draw your attention to John Howard's mate Richard Pratt. You remember him don't you? He's just been found guilty of illegal cartel trading. He was saved from going to prison by the fact that the Howard Govt, unlike most western govts including the US, have been careful to protect their high flying coporate mates. Other govts have laws wherein the corporate crooks do actual jail time for these offences if they are found guilty but not here in Oz. Howard will always protect his mates. Doesn't really matter does it because the only victim is the poor old public that has to pay higher prices for their goods. In the Howard regime, corporate crooks have privvy to the highest levels of government.

So if you ask me about who weilds power over political parties why not start right at home with the corruption right in the Liberal backyard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.