CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

unique process of value building..., page-53

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Great post:

"Anyway, sometimes I just get a little sick of people using me as some kind of "little man syndrome" target (not suggesting that of you), which I guess does make me a little more sensitive than others at times.

Only last night I was set apon by such a campaign...you may notice the threads have either been pulled or moderated.

Always happy to get along, even disagree...just don't like it when people automatially assume I am posting to an agenda, which I think your honest admission alludes to.

I agree. I saw that. I thought it was pathetic. Truly pathetic. But you do get targeted. And im sure your know you will continue to. I suppose its the downside of having a big following...Sad, but a reality.

Today i just misinterpreted a post. Nothing sinsiter. The discussion was actually enjoyable.

Im sure youll agree its more enjoyable to have a two-way discussion then all the one way stuff on most threads here on HC.

Maybe i enjoy debating too much?

lol

"Fair enough...but what has JRV got to do with it? I brought this up because i thought you were alluding to it. Im sure you were when you? Maybe im wrong?

Anyway..."No hard feelings then"...ditto...

I enjoyed the discussion. I hope you did too. HC needs more two-way dialogue. All the one-way, 'oh, i agree; your spot on; your right; great post...', are soo booring, and unconstructive -> its easy to see through.

Great post mate and keep up your work.

Ignore those tssers from last night

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.