CHN 5.38% $1.06 chalice mining limited

Unique, page-13

1. LPN
    142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Yep. PGM's will hold value. So will Nickel. So will Gold. So much money, so few options where to spend it. Quality over quantity will rule .

Mind you - not so sure on climate science not being 'real' science. I'm in Perth and we're in our sixth day in a row over 35 at my place. That's never happened before in April in over 100 years of measurements. Today could hit 40C and it's about the 5th heat wave this year, all of them well over the "normal". I'd say that is certainly an Empirical experimental outcome that is adding to the overwhelming body of other evidence.

BTW: there was never actually a time when flat earth was generally accepted by anyone with knowledge. Even the greeks and egyptians knew the earth was round. Earth as the centre of the universe on the other hand... faith and dogma in opposition to science. Mind you, I seem to remember that if you subscribe to Relativity Theory, everywhere is the centre of the universe, so they were right, just didnt understand how.

The whole climate argument is a bit the same - people of faith and conviction driving the politics, picking the nuggets that conform to their position and ignoring the rest. On both sides. Scientists doing the research, slowly building to an undeniable position. That others will of course continue to deny. That's human nature. Cognitive Bias is why we trade. You cant have everyone in complete agreement or markets would never move, or not in a way that allowed non-producers and consumers to profit from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
-0.060(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $412.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.05 $1.083M 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3265 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 6481 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.