UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

UNIS Apples, page-15

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Not going to get into your personal CGT scenario's, but:

I wouldn't go thinking that 3 Unifill lines installed in UNS will be producing 600m units p/a, well not the ones they have got. Last time I checked they had the original 60m unit line and a 5m unit finesse line. Now (hopefully) they have installed at least 2 other lines but from memory they might only be around 25/30m line, one for Nexus and the other for Finesse, but we need clarification from the company if these have been installed, which they should have been by now. Then there was talk of an additional 180m lines coming in mid-late 2016 and another, as needed, after that. As always clarification will be needed to see if this is correct.

As for the Wearables line, they had a semi-automated one that was (should be by now) to get up to 1m units p/a, this was in-house. I do hope they are underway with the likes of Flextronics and are in fact installing a 5m unit line, but again that needs clarification of course and would only happen if/when they know that the volumes are going to come in. This requirement of volumes will only come once there is a drug/device approval for market release which isn't the case as yet. We should be in at least 2 trials and the in-house line should be ample to provide required quantities.

I'd really like to hear of the Autoinjector lines to be honest, this should give us insight as to where AbbVie might be at.

All in all though if we do hear that most of these things are happening I'd say the market might look a lot more favourably upon UNS' prospects/future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.