UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The problem with Nigerian scams is that there is no hope of...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The problem with Nigerian scams is that there is no hope of return, both financially or emotionally. I know you were just trying to be funny with drawing parallels between Unilife and Nigerian scams of all flavours but I actually think this one has a good chance of coming good. If anyone told me it wasn't a risky play I would slap some sense into them.

I've been bouncing in and out a few times, nowhere near break-even from my original (mediocre holding) but getting it down. It's kind of fun. I have a suspicion, despite all the negative tripe I've read in this forum since the postponing of the EC, this guy will eventually come good. I wouldn't bet my house on it, but a really insane speculative hold most certainly.

But to be totally honest, you and me have as much chance of predicting where this will go from here as picking the winning lottery numbers. The only difference being the direction Unilife takes from here probably isn't completely pseudo-random. The latest weakness in the share price, the downward pressure and hitting all time lows from the current lows are caused by external influences. Cutting the strings completely? That would be crazy IMHO.

Meh... either I'll disappear from this forum or you will (with our tails tucked between our legs). That depends on what happens in the next few weeks. So rather than us both spewing out faux-reason, how about we just wait and see what happens?
    Last edited by BigPlums: 27/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.