UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

unis code up on nasdaq, page-17

1. 1,369 Posts.
    Dino, you are right, none of the others have writers/snorks/tda's/64s/sbvb et als..... whilst they stay on HC it will be the yanks registering with HC to share and learn.

During yesterday's close I was blowing the froth off a 'couple' of Vb's in the members stand at the SCG and couldn't believe it didn't run harder off the back of such a huge milestone for the company. I mean seriously, anyone mentioning a Naz listing for uni 12-18 months ago was referred to the nearest mental asylum! Anyway, that is the aussie market I spose.

Zero appreciation for what uni is about and zero media attention. Quite remarkable really.

In terms of crystal ball gazing over the next couple of weeks, I did laugh when reading that post on the naz discussion board. It is not a great time to be listing on the Naz given the current state of global markets. Notwithstanding, there are just way too many positives going for uni at the moment. And I note that the sp has been resilient in the face of falling asx indices.

We all know that there are a number of ann's due, one hopes that the sell depth on the naz will be thin and the interest from buyers strong. CCZ and Griffin are of the view that the sp should be substantially higher.... 100% in a couple of weeks? maybe a couple of months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.