UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

unis code up on nasdaq, page-24

1. 58 Posts.
    How about this...

When it hit 1.50/1.55 in 10/09 the market had a fit. Huge gap down to 1.09 open, 30% off.

My theory is that all those buyers from March to August 2004 who bought in at a great technical support point, thereafter saw their shares go to 0.20c or so. Someone who has seen a $5,000 investment go to $600 isn't likely to dump them, because hey, they might come back, right?

If I got a call from my broker saying "remember those shares from 6 years ago? They're back to par. What do you want to do?" I know what I would say.

On the other hand, some people will think "let it ride until Nasdaq, it was a write off anyway so lets see".

So if the SP stays up after Monday and after Nasdaq then those people probably won't sell. Might get some more "par sellers" at 2.00 as that was when it broke the trend. The 1.50 level will be absolutely critical, and maybe thats the cause of this so-called "capping". A steady stream of previous investors deciding to go with the bird in the hand.

On another note I honestly have no interest in downramping this share. I think they have a fantastic story and their product qualifies as ethical investing in my books. It's rare to find a company whose product is truly good. AS is dodgy though. To say he is "a colorful character" is like saying Alan Bond or Skasey was colorful. The man was a "contractor" to used car dealers. The company would be better off without this chancer, then it could really fly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.