UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Baggies you show your true self over and over. Mondaine the same...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Baggies you show your true self over and over. Mondaine the same dribble once again, that twit from SMH has stalked Alan for so long and written absolute dribble. Bart, well said and it shows a level headed response to sopmeone who seems rather infatuated with AS, I suspect the same person over and over again who comes in here to poison these threads time and time again, get a life has a new meaning.

So once again:

1. Sanofi the worlds largest vaccines producer, a company who has scores of people who do DD on any company and its directors they invest in/with, have decided that the product and its management are worth forking out around $50m so that their own products may benefit.

2. The State Government of Pennsylvania have invested in Alan and Unilife to the tune of $5m odd so far.

3. Mon it must hurt you also to know that Sanofi requested that under any Takeover circumstances of Unilife that Alan must stay for at least 2 years thereafter. What a great vote of confidence from Sanofi Aventis wanting Alan to stay on, jeez they must trust him a lot, jeez that must urk you Mon:)

Nice try but I'll stick with State Governments and Sanofi Aventis' vote of confidence in our CEO instead of you trying once again to drag up speeding fines from the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.