UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

UNIS in Nasdaq, page-189

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Tell me this is not going to get some attention when the nas is having a down day and we are pumping along. All we need is for that attention to be followed up with an announcement ( i think we have one coming lol ) and we will have many punters jumping on board. Dont make the mistake i made when it jumped from 18 cents to 180 in a couple of weeks a decade ago if my memory serves me correctly. I thought the rise would end after day 2 when a lot of profit taking occured and sold. Bought back in at a much higher price lol averaging up. Not quite a warren buffet move but anyway. So if your investment plan is for 3 months 6 months or more HOLD HOLD HOLD. we will have a red day when the traders take their profits and good luck to them but this will keep going northwars mid to long term as commerization is assured and then we start to factor in future revenues and we get rid of factoring the chance of going broke. Stick to your stratergies and I hope they work for you but as the doctor said remove all sell orders and lets see how high this one can go. How many shorts are left starting to burn? can anyone let me know ? we have 50 percent insto and insider holdings or there abouts and his has to be 25 percent die hard long term holders. Does not leave much wiggle room for them. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.