UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I was kidding myself minds going a million miles an hour lol So...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I was kidding myself minds going a million miles an hour lol So here is my thesis
    Day traders
    They scout around and look for companies that are volatile. The ones I like are the ones that after seeing a company have a few big red days in a row look for saving graces. Try and rebuild sentiment and pump it and then jump on in the morning and are out by afternoon. Even noticed UNS on the day trading forum the other day when i clicked on a certain posters name but will keep that user wraps no need to start squabbles. The good thing about these guys is that they improve sentiment and really are small timers so if anything at all they just make the share price rise at a more steady rate.
    Then there are the traders that do the opposite look for a rising company and try and find anything to rubbish or cause fear and then they also sell at there certain margin but with all my studies they are normally gone by 1300 o clock after making their money and then the market tends to head where it wants. Problem is they cause bad sentiment and leave fear which others feed off.
    The shorters well nothing would make them happier then to see the whole world self collapse. They don't even consider that the companies they are damaging may be the ones that may save their or their loved ones lives one day. They love finding fear and then adding and adding as many irrelevant facts and past mistakes from years ago to try and sway holders to sell in an attempt to cause a decline in price. This makes raising funds difficult even for a promising company and all they are concerned with is buying their new porsche. Normally they are playing with others money so the fear of the share price going up only has minimal affect. Its not like they have contributed anything to society apart from the rare situation that the company shorted was a total fraud. In UNS the due diligence from global pharmas throwing money at us gives me an indication they are barking up the tree. Nothing pleased me more than the tesla short squeeze. A company that is going to help the world by lowering Green House Gasses and making cost saving batteries to the masses so we can all live on a better planet. So the only ones that got burnt ( apart from the long term holders stress and probably one or two that sold before the squeeze) were the guys wanting to ruin this great advancement so they could line their and their clients pockets a little more. HA HA you got what you deserved.
    Then there are the long term holders. Some invested because of friends or family, but all if they did there research invested in a company that would make money by doing good. Saving lives, ending discomfort and generally advancing the world for the better. Sure we wanted to earn however there is a difference by funding creation and profiting in a company that is benefiting humanity then benefiting from destroying the same said company.
    Then we have the insiders. I wish I was one of those. They don't need to care about the day to day share price as they know this is going to succeed and even if it takes a missing a couple of months pay and the share price floundering it does not really matter to them because they see a lot clearer then we do that the company is going to succeed and not in a small way. A lot of their bonuses are tied into this so they are as happy as larry. I don't see them jumping ship and their names are on the line so they really are as confident or nearly as the good old Dokter.
    The Instos well how can they lose they know all the insides and outs of the company. They are happy to lend out their shares to the shorters so they make a profit that way, they won't be forced to sell at a low price as they have plenty in their kitty and are happy to ride the lows for the length of time (which they know quite well ) it will take to get this company profitable. Then they pull the rug from under the shorts start buying bigger and bigger parcels and are guaranteed to make a huge profit.
    So that sums up my view of the holders of this company. If I am correct well those that stand to lose are the traders who buy and sell at the wrong times ( quite hard to do when there are a thousand little traders all betting for or against on different days ) and their are the shorters who will definitely lose unless they make an exit. The big shorters well I imagine they get a heads up from the instos... nothing in this world is fair however their will be some that get burnt and burnt hard. leverage causes greed and if you get it wrong you will get it wrong in a major way. The insiders well how can they lose?They have the crystal ball in front of them and the instos control this mad world.
    So that leaves us long term share holders. You only lose when you have had enough of the stress and sell at a lower price than you bought. Take a valium, have a little more patience and then you can sit on the shoulder of an insto giant as they start collecting back all the profits the shorters have tried to pinch and that day is just around the corner. Individually we may be small but collectively long tremors from previous posts own a very large percentage of the company. So act like an insto, you have no fear or you would of sold ages ago, and sit back and see this share price rise and rise. A sharp rise will be followed by a fall ( profit taking) but then will continue to rise and rise and maybe even rise a little more. Don't kick yourself for selling out after holding for so long just to break even. You have come this far and everything come together. Reward your patience and just take maybe a little to buy a treat but let the rest roll because in two years time you will be kicking yourself. That car you bought from selling UNS will have cost you a car, boat and a house. So when this kicks off I am buying just a cup cake and a bottle of JD. Renew my valium script and Rip van winkle myself and wake up when this is 3 time what my average is. Anyway don't correct my grammar english is my first language and I would prefer to be a great chef then write for a newspaper. Send my recipes instead. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.