UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

UNIS Sale Price Discussion

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    What and who are part of the expressions of interest?.
    We have a week to investigate, before the CC gives us something else to discuss.
    Here are some of my inputs. Other posters will know more.
    Firstly, a background article  
    http://www.xconomy.com/boston/2015/...utm_medium=media&utm_campaign=related-content
    Bayer and Sanofi are only half the size of Pfizer, Novartis and JJ.
    We appear to have an extensive relationship with Novartis.
    JJ bought a company to obtain access to a very limited capacity wearable, a real dinosaur compared to UNIS wearables.
    Others have marketed drugs in less capable wearables, most probably because they were available, and could convert to UNIS wearables at a latter date.
    Because of the above I believe that UNIS wearables will capture the entire market, which at present is thought to be $8.8 Billion within 9 years, which should give an annual income of $3.5 Billion, which equates to $26 per share ($4.33 per CDI)
    Imperium- I expect a joint venture announcement on this, so it is impossible to know, but assuming we averaged the same profit as other wearables, divided by expected joint venture partners (Google,Sanofi,DexCom) say our share 50% of $16 profit each could have a market within 10 years of 20 million units equals about $2 per share profit ( I have got no idea how big this market will be, but I feel it will be huge)
    The Prefilled syringe market is expected to be 6.6 Billion units by 2020 and UNIS could capture half of that. maybe more because add-on safety is ad-hock messy and has OH and Safety implications.
    If so even at that 50% penetration and a 50 cent profit would be $1.6 billion profit per year equating to $7.40 per share ($1.25 per CDI)
    So, what is a company worth that has a earning potential of $17 per share within 10 years.
    What are other companies willing to pay?
    I think that BD are bidding big time.
    What's it worth to them and Sanofi can up their bid a couple of times and I suppose others can submit raised bids.
    Discussion welcome
    It appears the Shorts retreated just a little and are still at around 23 mil
    What do we think a huge short squeeze will go to.
    Submit your thoughts
    Company Sale value.
    Short squeeze share price high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.