UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

UNIS Strength, page-27

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Agree Duke, it's sort of like a long trader holding it all the way to the top but not selling because they think there's that little bit more in the tank and they want to get the absolute highs, on the flip side I'd say the shorts are playing the same game and one will win out in the end!

More deals done, NPV's showing a huge earnings potential, production ramping up from here on out, more deals to come and the simple backing of some of the richest companies in the world should show which side of the ledger one would want to be on imo!!

Steady as she goes tonight, but up so far. I'd be asking myself one simple question - would I short from here and run the risks on top of all the deals done to date and then could I wear more announced deals that could drop within the week/s/month/s to come while the price is doing what it has done in recent times, especially when the markets were tanking and the stock was rising??

Anyway, off to Melbourne in the morning for a very long weekend for the racing, hope you guys have as much fun as I will be having Mind you my best bet for the Spring campaign is right here with Unilife, so I have backed a winner already, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.