FRI 4.52% 84.5¢ finbar group limited

Finally looks like the divergence in RSI as noted by the two...

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Finally looks like the divergence in RSI as noted by the two verticle lines is coming to fruition. I normally have it in candlesticks but thought the line graph showed the plotting of peaks better... Depending where you look we have or haven't started to break out of the downtrend, but we're very close.

Most importantly is the EBMI indicator downt he bottom, first few slices of red these last few days indicating institutional purchases which are significant. We don't seem to be continuing in a down trend which would lower the effectiveness of this indicator, we've gone sideways/slightly up, soI'm placing more weight on the recent announcements and positions being taken as potentially we've nearlly reached, or have reached the bottom of our retracement...

No money to top up but I would've been keen otherwise back at $1.37 last week. This is all merely from a tehcnical pov, still wonder how fundamentally we will weather the pull back in the WA economy and gluttony of apartments.

Has anyone heard anything about the norwood and concerto sales? Friend bought in norwood and strand and strand seems well sold, but last I heard norwood doesn't seem to be doing too great... and the concerto doesn't seem to be many milestones promoting sales of 50, 75% etc sold out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.040(4.52%)
Mkt cap ! $229.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 84.5¢ $166.9K 195.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 2459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.