CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Gents good idea my thoughts:The developer and designers have to...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    Gents good idea my thoughts:
    The developer and designers have to approach the Authorities for a offer for supply to the development by the retailers with a market contract:http://www.switchwise.com.au/electricity/prices/
    Energy Suppliers
    such as:
    ActewAGL
    AGL
    Alinta
    Aurora Energy
    Australian Power and Gas
    Click Energy
    Country Energy
    Diamond Energy
    Dodo Power & Gas
    Energy Australia
    Ergon Energy
    Horizon Power
    Integral Energy
    Jackgreen Energy
    Lumo Energy
    Momentum Energy
    Neighbourhood Energy
    Origin Energy
    Power & Water Corporation
    Powerdirect
    QEnergy
    Queensland Electricity
    Red Energy
    Simply Energy
    South Australia Electricity
    Synergy
    TRUenergy
    Victoria Electricity
    This market contract is what the developers and owners will get.

I should note here that with the demographic changes in our major cites and redevelopment of industrial suburbs there is often the question of upgrading the supply, and or the question of a substation inclusion in the development as local supply does not exist. BlueGen is a major new option for supply where the local electrical infrastructure does not exist, the major cost is not to the developer but to the provider ie: cost of transformer (not the space for it despite what developers may say)

Now my market contract price is 0.23 cents/kWh VIC, BlueGen would produce power for the Supplier at some prices much higher than this to the wholesale market. NOTE MWh prices
    http://www.aemo.com.au/reports/review/bulletin.html

Issue #696 - 23 April 2012

Bulletin No. 696 summarises the outcomes for period midnight Sunday 15th April 2012 to Saturday 21st April 2012.

Average maximum temperatures increased in Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne, and decreased in Brisbane and Hobart.

Average prices during week 696 increased in all the regions of the NEM. The highest average price occurred in Tasmania at $4928.3, and the lowest was in Queensland at $20.64. The majority of prices fell in the $31 to $40 per MWh range.

Demand averages increased in all the regions of the NEM. The regional demand high for the week was 9755.0 MW in New South Wales, and the low was 839.0 MW in Tasmania.

Note: Prices quoted in these bulletins are exclusive of GST.

My question as a consumer is how much are the Suppliers willing to subsidize the cost of BlueGen to get the differential spot peak pricing in order to get the price down. Similarly to their offers for Solar etc.

Rg
    DYOR
    mapreader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.