RLG 0.00% 0.5¢ roolife group ltd

Unit Sales - update, page-91

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    We have talked over the phone.He gave me the reassurance around all key points which have been communicated to market, particularly
    1. Chinese Government has left e-commerce out of Sino-AU trade tension and is expected to continue leave e-commerce alone
    2. In the worst case if Chinese Government decides to target Aus brands marketed via e-commerce, majority of RLG's customers are non-Aus
    3. Revenue is growing steadily across the existing (10) contracts. From his tone, I interpreted positive Revenue growth this quarter, but of course he couldn't tell me directly)
    4. Business development is growing well. Again, from his tone, I expected 1-2 new contract to be won in the next 30-60 days.
    5. CF to turn positive this quarter and will be sustained. Cost reduction is of strong focus. Again, from his tone, I expected no cap raise in 3-6 months unless there is a major corporate transaction (e.g. acquisition)
    6. There will be increasing engagements with Retail investors, Insto across different channels - roadshows, interviews and Tweeter (tweets from global influencers might be?)

Overall, though there was nothing totally new (which should be the case anyway), I got the reassurance that I looked for. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.