well, I've stated for years that if someone is serious about...

1. 85,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well, I've stated for years that if someone is serious about changing things and wants to have some power in the matter -

then, join a political party -------------- it probably doesn't matter which one that one joins - I've often argued that you should join the one that you dislike the most

of course - that would be an 'exciting' and 'entertaining' adventure - but, it's doable.

who knows what would have happened for world history if some people had joined say - the Nazi party early on ---------- who knows what their influence might have been - or not been.

One good crack can weaken a leader or some sort of ideological craziness - of course - it might get one killed as well - therein lies the excitement of life.

As to what else one can do - well - clearly there's an attempt at party evolution going on all the time - this time - the teals are up for a run ---

so, one could donate money - everything helps. One can also write on forums in support - particularly if there's some logic and sound messaging ---------------- if it gets into the ears of those in the electorates that are of concern ------------ it might sway votes -------------- if it sways enough ----- you might have a gamechanger on your hands.

it just depends on the drive one has to change things - the energy - the daring - if one really has it - then, try forming a party oneself

every party that ever existed started from an idea

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.