M4M 5.00% 1.9¢ macro metals limited

Haven’t posted for a while, to be honest I have been very...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Haven’t posted for a while, to be honest I have been very disheartened and didn’t feel I could add anything of value.

I didn’t get to the meeting, stuck at work, but my best mate (and dad) went and here’s my take on it.

The plateau of which we hold validated mining licenses has estimated 5billion t of ore.

We have a JORC specifying roughly 540m t.

we have an import replacement play, we know inbound price, we know cost of producing our dirt into steel.

we know our dirt can become steel for $x

we need power, we need to have it guaranteed. Key element!

we need Nigerian Government, local and national support.

It will take time. It sucks. I was retired already and building my empire 4 years ago. Been in since EIO.

I am not wealthy, nor an influential share holder. I backed MW and I did so based on what information I had at the time. I believe this is an amazing project and I am glad I have the amount of shares and options I do. I intend to put more in and I respect each and everyone who
    disagrees with me, I have battled those demons in the middle of the night many times myself.

I won’t ask anyone for patience as they don’t deserve it. But I do think it will be rewarded. I will continue to buy on market, I look forward to the celebrations in the future. I also tell everyone I can about my amazing shares in a Nigerian Steel play and hope you do too.

As I said, not on the inside, just a boy investor with a dream of a bigger boat. GLTAH

STW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $108.6K 5.768M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5219139 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.