NTU 0.00% 2.6¢ northern minerals limited

united we stand-divided we fall., page-3

1. 136 Posts.
    asx007 said:
    "As far as Conglin, please feel free to come back here in 12mths with a headline thread "ASX007 You Fool" and proceed to tell me just how Conglin has saved NTU shareholders.

I will humbly apologise if I am wrong but my 100% guarantee is that I know I am not. Conglin is in acquisitions of minerals for his chinese customers and that's where the big dollars are for him. Shareholders are of no consequence to Conglin.

It is of no value to any shareholder that Conglin takes over NTU. Australia has allowed far too much of our natural resources to get cheaply sold off to OS interests. If you look at other countries you see it just can't happen in most developed resource rich countries without a major slice going to the countries economy.

----

'asx007', I find that your current neutral stance on this matter is fair, so far.

From the beginning - last Wednesday - my platform has been that nobody can post a fully qualified view until everything has been heard and said. Each antagonist and protagonist has to sit 'in court' and hear it all. Only then is the mind in a position to review it all and take a clear and balanced decision.

As prompted a few days ago, I believe you have to do a one-on-one with George Bauk to complete your due diligence. He welcomes phone call enquiries from shareholders.

You can explore the funding scenarios as follows:
    a. all-the-way funding over 2 to 3 years
    b. half-way funding over 12 to 18 months
    c. piecemeal funding from semester to semester with all the attendant risks of a disastrous dilution outcome as was the recent Tanami case.

You have to explore the overarching geopolitical sensitivities. There's increasing importance being placed on Australia's North and Abbott has brought the region to the front page with his (so far) half-baked but plausible Food Bowl policy.

The US wants to place 12,000 soldiers not very far away from NTU tenements. Their goal is to bolster its Western Pacific presence. The US has too many allies situated within those waters. And NTU will produce in a sector that is taking on increasing military significance.

Then there's Dudley Kingsnorth's Western Alliance linked up essentially to Berlin. They want to be free of Chinese supply shackles by 2020 at the latest. The likes of Daimler and BMW want to sell their customers clean battery-powered cars with headlamps that shine on the energy equivalent of gas-stove sparks - thanks to Yttrium.

Assorted Foreign Ministers, Martin Ferguson, our resident 'sinologist' - Kevin - and others know all about this.

Geopolitics is a movable feast and what was an anchor point of policy 6 months ago is today, a dusty Version 1.0 while today's Upgrades come thick and fast.

GB won't tell you all because of watertight confidentiality - but you'll gain an insight.

If you do indeed talk to George, there'll be deafening applause from here. If you were a magistrate, you will have done your job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $27.70K 1.076M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 822237 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3167364 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.