RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

It's a NO from me too but unfortunately have only 100k of shares...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    It's a NO from me too but unfortunately have only 100k of shares towards this Vote (or is that fortunate..?)

I wish we could rely on numerous Shareholder complaints ensuring ASIC would look into this shoddy deal (how could the Board even recommend this as being in the best interests of Shareholders....?) BUT in every other case I've been involved in before where groups of min 50+ of us Shareholders agreed to all contact ASIC with factual evidence to prove we were being shonked, they always send same pathetic generic reply back to all of us siding with the Companies stating the Directors are dealing with difficult times & they do what they think is best for us or use any other excuse to fob us off....disgusting laziness on behalf of ASIC & have never once found them interested one iota in Shareholders points of view...better not get me started!

What about a Change.org petition full of Shareholders signatures to let the BOD know how many are against this deal - seem to have their heads in the sand as if they never read it .....or maybe are hoping we don't read it either - they just can't be serious about accepting this!

If we were all located in Adelaide we could picket the Office to get our point across on the News...though I'm sure they've already turned off the lights as just don't seem interested in even waiting for the BFS to ensure Shareholders who have supported their paypackets for so long get a fair deal....?
    Registered and Principal Office of  Flinders Mines

Level 1, 135 Fullarton Road
    Rose Park, South Australia 5067
    Telephone +61 8 8132 7950
    Facsimile +61 8 8132 7999
    Email [email protected]
    Last edited by katy28: 13/05/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.060(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $1.74K 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.