CTP 0.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

United we stand divided we fall

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    United we stand divided we fall

All too often we see a great company with great potential taken over by a low ball offer from a predator, and the long term loyal shareholders miss out due to being unable to rail against the might and wherewithal of the stronger party.

Many times there is little that can be done, as the share registry is too fragmented and unable to be rallied quickly enough into one unified front without considerable costs.

The total Issued capital of Central Petroleum Ltd 433,197,647 shares. (433 Mil) (Last Annual Report 2016)

I am reliably informed that the total shareholders of Central Petroleum Ltd is 8,600.

I accept that to be correct.

However what is important is that of the 8,600, I am also informed that only 600 shareholders hold 80 percent of the issued capital. 80 % of 433 Mil = 346.40 mil shares.

In other words the balance of only approx. 87 mil (20% of shares) are held by the 80% of shareholders.

Now I would think that those facts alone place shareholders into a very good position PROVIDED that they are active and involved in making informed decisions in relation to any potential takeover offer.

Indolent behavior is not rewarded, and those people who sit by and let things happen only have themselves to blame.

I urge all shareholders to join the “Central Petroleum Shareholders Association, which was set up some time ago. The web address is set out below as is the email.

I am aware that Robin Judd a Director and Corporate Advisor with William Buck in Perth is overseeing the association and any communications should be directed to him.

I am also aware that the web page asks for a HIN, I have recommended that the forced field be changed to make it optional.

Now is the time to register with the Central Petroleum Shareholders Association and become united and involved.

We can do a Trump or Brexit on MacBank, IF we all stick together.

United we stand divided we fall.

CB

Central Petroleum Shareholders Association.

P +61 8 6436 2888

e: [email protected]
    Web page http://ctpshareholders.org

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $1.785K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.