UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Cheers gassed. I agree that the variable languages and reliable...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Cheers gassed. I agree that the variable languages and reliable information processing are critical to the success of the talking head, but I personally also want a head that looks "more human". I like the calm and realistic look of the google dark haired female (even though she mentions getting rid of humans one day).

I am wanting to catch up with someone at Unith anyway to discuss an eCommerce platform a friend and I are working on because I would like a talking head that people can converse with to get a friendly and quick result with intimate knowledge of the wide range of particular products, rather than having people searching through the website getting frustrated. I want a good deal, before they become world famous.

It's good that Unith is in Perth because so are we.

I like how Chatgpt answers questions quickly, a very helpful and efficient tool. Maybe they are working with Unith, so people can have a conversation rather than having to type out all of their questions. Chatgpt still have a bit of work on the accuracy of information and Unith have a bit of work ahead of them in Japan, but maybe when they are both ready to step up, it could be the best search engine ever. Worth billions!

No advice given, just discussion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $8.213K 650.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12158183 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 802183 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 184735
Last updated 13.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.