UNT 14.3% 1.2¢ unith ltd

As a user, I believe that the integration of Mesh Avatars with...

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    As a user, I believe that the integration of Mesh Avatars with Unith's Talking Head platform will take the overall experience to the next level. This is because the Mesh Avatars, with its reactions, mood toggle, and camera angle options, already offers a more personalized, engaging and fun approach to online meetings. However, with the integration with Unith's Talking Head platform, we can expect even more advanced features and functionalities, elevating the overall experience. This will allow us to represent ourselves in the best way possible, and foster even better collaboration and connection in virtual meetings.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5019/5019538-fa298feda37f40d5b7f99c75f5b4876d.jpg
    At Microsoft, we are committed to offering innovative solutions to encourage collaboration and enhance connection, regardless of work location. One of our latest solutions is Mesh avatars for Microsoft Teams — one of our first steps to enabling metaverse experiences for customers. According to our research, about 50% of Gen Z and Millennials envision doing some of their work in the metaverse in the next two years. We think they’ve got the right idea. With Mesh avatars, employees will be able to connect with presence in Microsoft Teams meetings without turning their camera on. They can represent themselves the way they want to show up by choosing the avatar fits their specific meeting— from casual, professional, or day-to-day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $19.66K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4216782 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 526040 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.