UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Unith (ASX:UNT) undergoes transformational December 2022 quarter, page-44

1. 12,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    the reason I mentioned I will be a "passive" investor is based on my personal experience...

4 -4.5 years ago the first time I heard of an NFT, I thought of putting some money into the only stock that was listed on the ASX dealing with them... price was under 4c... so bought a few and left them aside... had a good quarter or two and price went up to 10c... so started buying regularly with any spare cash I had and built up a decent holding - average was around 14c or in all... the market cap when I first bought was around $10m

I had no idea what an NFT was (just as I have no idea what AI is or does & how this stock will make money from it)...

cut to 2022, that NFT stock (which was not listed on the ASX as ASX didn't allow NFT stocks to be listed) was now a market darling and trading at $4.5 in unlisted markets after raising AU$ 1 billion (almost) from some of the biggest investors on this planet... I did sell out 90% of my holding at $3.75 but still hold some just for seeing where the juggernaut goes...(also being delisted from ASX was a blessing as selling it off market is not an easy task - so that was a very lucky break)

the reason passive works for me is that we are happy to take profits after a 2x or a 3x run... whereas if this AI is really the future then why try to predict the top? Let the market decide what is the top... it could be 10x from here or in that NFT stock a 150X from the 3c entry... why try to be "active" and be happy with a small gain when the potential is supposed to be so huge...

so I will monitor the stock price only to buy more at (say) 5c, 10c or on some huge milestone but will not monitor the stock price to free carry or sell out... this is a very tiny stock in market cap if it has any potential... I want to see if I get another NFT type stock again from a sunrise industry...

lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place but I do know of a dude who won 2 powerballs in the space of 5 years...

over & out... best of luck to all holders & watchers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 956945 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 735018 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.31am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.