UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

UNITH & CONVERSATIONAL COMMERCE RIGHT TIME RIGHT PLACE, page-101

1. 3,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    To ALL SHAREHOLDERS

I keep saying UNITH has come along way in the past twelve months. Some impatient shareholders have sold out other long term holders have averaged down and it would seem we have a lot of new shareholders joining the register.

Obviously everyone has their own reasons for investing in UNITH.

The reason I have been topping up lately is becaused we have just launched our platform and our tyechnology is improving on a weekly basis. I dont care if the shareprice is at this level as to me it is VERY CHEAP BUYING.

The guys that post on a daily basis negative comment after negative comment THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS and the reason is they want your shares.

Lets all be smart about this and you really need to ask why would these guys spend so much of their time to down ramp?????? Very obvious to me.

The other thing is I do not care if they have to raise more money as I believe we are almost there and the flood gates are about to open.

Today was an interesting day with someone buying those shares for a reason.

DONT BE SUCKED IN AND PLAYED LIKE A FOOL to sell your shares becuase of fear from some person that doesnt own shares.

Even if we need to wait another 12 months that is not a long time. UNITH is a buy and HOLD there are plenty of other companies out there you can trade.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOLDERS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.