UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

I did the same as SDJ I sold my options and switched to the...

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    I did the same as SDJ I sold my options and switched to the shares.

Options are always a risk and everybody knows that 90% of all options expire worthless. My biggest issue with listed options is a lot of traders focus on trading them which takes the focus off the shares. I don’t like listed options myself for a company as I feel they discount the share price as there is two lots of securities you can buy on market. If you could only buy the shares that would be much better for the share price

Obviously you can get much better leverage with the oppies however there is the higher risk that comes with this.

My personal opinion is better to buy the fully paid shares because you can never predict the future.

In saying this UNT has certainly met all milestones over 2023 and yes we do need more deals signed however I would feel Idan has wanted to focus on getting the tech 100% perfect along with launching the platform before he shifts to acquiring lots of new customers. This has been advised at the road show previously. It was also said they have lots of enquiries but are focusing on the better ones.

While the options only have until this July before they expire I am a firm believer UNITH's share price will be much higher over the coming months with the platform being launched. Based on what they have shown the market our tech looks like it has progressed to a much higher level over the past two months indicating to me the focus would now be on the platform and new customers.

I certainly hope we are well above 6c by March/April so we see the options being converted.

Anyway good luck to the option holders

Last edited by Diabloracer: 17/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.382K 217K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813497 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 877466 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.