UNT 0.00% 1.4¢ unith ltd

Below is the text of the email sent to Idan, I hope a response...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Below is the text of the email sent to Idan, I hope a response will aid shareholder clarity

Hi Idan,
    I rarely send emails and I note the last I sent was 1 year ago almost to the day. I would appreciate getting some clarity on the progress of some of Unith's commercial ventures. There is talk of the subscription division achieving 800,000 subs, I appreciate there is always churn, but has Unith recently ever had at one point in time 800,000 active subscribers?The Nviso collaboration and deployment of kiosks in Japan seem to have disappeared off the radar.The big 5 tech case study analytics was scheduled to have been completed by December, lack of progression since the initial DH deployment would suggest this deal is going nowhere. I am concerned about the lack of revenue generation as our Tech develops. You had previously described tech development and revenue generation as two ascending parallel lines. These lines do not seem to be tracking in unison and we have missed out on capital injection through the exercise of options due to a lack of confidence from the market due to I believe, revenue concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5.235K 373.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1202011 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 813482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.