UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

UNITH & CONVERSATIONAL COMMERCE RIGHT TIME RIGHT PLACE, page-44

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    mike I agree we need more deals signed and I am sure there are plenty in the pipeline as has been previously indicated by the company on many occassions.

UNITH is in a much much better place than it has ever been before IMO

The company has consistanly advised the market they are working with the Top 5 AI company or more initiatives, the feedback from Alliance I hear is very very positive, they have done a deal with AZBillions and Nivisio etc etc.

It is certainly not the case that they are not doing any deals but I would expect they are focusing on ensuring the current deals are being delivered. One must remember UNITH is only really just launching its product and there will be the usual trial and error in any new technology.

My take on where we are is the company has a certain amount of staff that need to be allocated to the current clients, a certain amount of staff that need to focus on the PLATFORM and a certain amount ensuring the progress of our technology.

The current clients including our Subscription Business Track Concept are really you would have to say Beta Clients. If we were to focus on getting hundreds of new customers when our product is say at 75/80% perfect IMO that would be a disaster. I think what they are doing is focusing on a SELECT GROUP of clients to ensure everything is 100% perfect and THEN ONCE this is ACHIEVED the FLOOD GATES will OPEN UP.

We must remember we are a start up with our Digital Humans not a company that has been around for a long time with huge amounts of money.

The money needs to be allocated towards ensuring our technology is perfect before we have 100's of new clients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.382K 217K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813497 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 877466 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.