UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

We are all well aware of other players in the markets and their...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    We are all well aware of other players in the markets and their strengths. Unith has listed Soul Machines in its own presentations as visually appealing and yes superior to us in that respect. We know what our strengths are as quoted below by Idan:

“The advantage that we have in terms of technology is that this is able to work on a very low price point on any website on any device, you won’t need a fancy computer with strong graphics in order to run this, it would work also on your $100 mobile phone if you have one.”

So in the low bandwidth mobile friendly arena we are superior. Especially as we can be integrated into mobile apps and the like. Potential here is huge!

I noted previously that Soul machines as well as Uneeq are now partners with AWS. I would not be at all surprised if we also have a seat at the AWS table. Either that or we know it’s another big platform table. As all current predictions go- AI in general is going to drive continued growth especially in the big platforms for years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2233445 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.