UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

Everything that one can research about AI and the future of...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Everything that one can research about AI and the future of digital humans being part of our daily lives is mind boggling. This is without a doubt a major part in the next stage in our human-digital evolution. No one can argue this. The world will be a different place moving forward and IMO faster than ever before with AI.

That said - we look for a true AI stock available on ASX and find it in the form of UNT. Looks good, promising, nice tech and great vision. (LT holders apologies only been holder 12 months).

So we have a dabble on a spec stock because upside is too tempting. We think that A. The company will move forward and be a successful business in the future (#my money is safe because business will ultimately succeed). B. This is a good time and hopefully close to or near the bottom of the curve as far as SP goes (#has anyone out there ever genuinely picked the bottom of the curve without averaging?)

Lets be honest - we are all here on hotcopper because we want to talk about successful companies and not those that are destined for bankruptcy. Hotcopper within in self is an unhealthy environment.

For myself I have been buying small parcels over time. I am of coarse down in my investment but am continuing to buy. One catalyst for me ironically was the professionalism and demeanour of Idan and Stylez. I KNOW THIS MANAGEMENT ISSUE WILL BE SORTED IN A WAY THAT CONFIRMS CONFIDENCE!

I am staying onboard with my strategy and continuing to buy in parcels as I believe we are past the inflection point of failure. I do believe UNT will continue strongly with or without additional funding. Idan has talked of ‘balance’ in a startup and is well aware of common pitfalls. Hopefully he hasn’t been the victim of puppeteering….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16.39K 1.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 551976 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.