UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

In the scheme of things we are but a blip on the horizon as far...

1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    In the scheme of things we are but a blip on the horizon as far as Amazon goes at the moment and although we obviously have a very good working relationship with them which appears to be growing stronger by the day, we're way too small for them to take the time and trouble for any takeover offer. We are also too young in our development and any form of money making track record for a company with a market cap of 2 Trillion USD to dedicate the time and effort necessary at this point for a t/o. They are also obviously our Big5 tech client but you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to have worked that one out.
    However, a bit further down the track once our DH's are well established, market proven and are "breeding" like jack rabbits all over the w/w interweb with money pouring into our door, it may be a different story. How long would this be? 2,3 or 4 years? That's an eternity the way the AI space is moving at present so who knows.
    Both Steven Schapera and Idan have both bandied around a figure of $1 billion plus valuation as an initial goal. If you can't see the forest because of the trees, this figure may appear very conservative and again, this has been mentioned elsewhere as well. Although they may have engaged our product and are clearly pleased, mobs like Amazon are not interested in buying up companies who like us, are in their embryonic stages. Thank goodness! I think most of us can see what Unith could be worth in time to come and when it does, any bid will be at waaaaaaaaay waaay more than 10 cps and as Rene Rivkin used to say, the first bid is very rarely the last.
    Short term we at least need to get our M/C moving enough to at least get the unlisted September options exercised for a few more dollars in the kitty. I've accepted the fact that the UNTO's are cactus which apart from pissing a lot of us off, will cost both UNTO holders and the Company a lot of money and lost opportunity. I believe that if it weren't for that moronic board spill proposal, things may have been different as we were gaining some momentum at the time.
    At our current market cap of $17m we are indeed chump change but from here, if all goes to plan, as far as I'm concerned the sky may be the limit before we gain any genuine suitors. By then, they'll need to pay though both nostrils!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.639K 800K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3913985 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 228846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.