UNT 4.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

UNITH's PLATFORM IS LOOKING GREAT & GOOD TO GO!!!!

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    eek.png
    Well this week I caught up with Scott Mison with another shareholder and had a demonstration on UNITH's PLATFORM

I asked Scott if he could upload an ASX Annual Report and a On boarding Affiliate Program Doc for another company so I could see how our platform actually worked.

TRUELY AMAZING GUYS!!!!!!!

I asked the Digital Human various questions on the On boarding Affiliate Program and within seconds the Digital Human provided the answers

I asked the Digital Human questions on the ASX Company's Annual Report which was a 91 page document and within seconds had an answer

The imminent launch will be a GAME CHANGER for UNITH cool.png

It worked so well the next day I introduced Scott to a business collegaue that was down from Singapore that has an IR Company with over 100 listed companies so we could show him a Demo. VERY VERY IMPRESSED and he wants to have some follow up meetings.

EVERY listed company around the world could use our Digital Humans to communicate their Annual Reports, Quarterly Reports and any other information to shareholders via their websites.

I keep saying COMPARE UNITH to CANVA and their valuation

Canva Raises At $40 Billion Valuation — Its Founders Are Pledging Away Most Of Their Wealth
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2021/09/14/canva-raises-at-40-billion-valuation-and-founders-pledge-away-their-wealth/?sh=60e521937ba9

The UPSIDE for UNITH is MASSIVE

IMO we are SERIOUSLY UNDERVALUED

UNITH IS ON SCHEDULE for the road map so the PLATFORM TO LAUNCH VERY SOON

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $17.35K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255081 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2627859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.