GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hope the info is correct.It was an overheard conversation where...

1. 509 Posts.
    Hope the info is correct.
    It was an overheard conversation where the party was not totally sure that GGP was the company being discussed.
    For this reason I do not want to see it as a ramp of SP. Happy to post all the info I get to contribute my bit.

Ewob. When companies gather SI together it is usually done when management do a `roadshow` to increase awareness of what the company is doing. This is always announced to the market. SI do not get briefings of imformation that are not disclosed to the market. Generally they are asked to take a risk on the future with the information that is available. In the last few years it appears this has been costly more times than its been a benefit if you take in the general marketplace. GGP has been the same in the past 3 years but it now looks to have much less risk and has a rising shareprice. Some would say very little risk being in the PB and with oil shale now almost hotter than uranium was 4-5 years ago.
    SG did mention a valuation of company assets at the AGM. Would not surprise me if one was released during the SPP capital raise now it looks like 2 wells will be in production. Could be the reason we don`t have a record date as this valuation was part of the plan. With timing issues with #6 it could be the reason for the delay.
    Good luck all. I expect more announcements this week as the average time frame for PB announcements was 4.5 days prior to the silent period and we do have a SPP in play and the possibility of aquiring more acerage through the University leases or by GGP own efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.