GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

university lands upcoming oil & gas lease sal, page-16

1. 5 Posts.
    I haven't posted before but have been watching for some time and want to say how much I appreciate the serious discussion and the work which often goes behind it.

I have attached a map that I started for myself to see how it all of the lease areas fit together and thought that I may as well share it. It is based on the Uni leases, info from GGP and from another post to put together the APPROX location of the GGP and Uni leases. By the time I had downloaded and copied the diagrams (which were all a little distorted), fitting them together is only approximate however it gives an overall picture. I have focused on Reagan County and not tried to locate the GGP lease in Irion County as I have nothing to locate it with although I suspect that it is immediately south of the small Pioneer lease. The lease area shown in the original GGP announcement was fairly much exaggerated.

I have for some time felt that there is more than a coincidence between the date of the SPP and the Uni Lease sale and wondered whether we won't have any serious testing of oil flows untill after the Uni Lease sale or avenues for purchasing additional leases have been exhausted. Once flow rates (which are price sensitive information) are known, under ASX listing rules, GGP have to release that info to the market (which includes competitors). When you are trying to buy more leases (including Uni leases), why would you let everyone know how good your site was?.

Acreage
    With respect to your ear;ier query re the Uni leases, I think you were on the correct site (Uni Lands-Interactive Map) however the zoom on the toolbar doesn't work, you need to use the wheel on your mouse but just do one notch at a time as it is sensitive but download is slow).There is a lot of detail there if you keep zooming in.

There are no N,S E W but I read S/2 of SE/4 as "southern half of SE quarter", seems to fit

The lease sites are some distance from GGP and surrounded by others but they are still on the Wolfberry Trend. I think that there will be fairly keen competition for them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.