University leftist utopias, page-14

1. 28,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Jack,

You’re way out of the loop!!!

I can forgive you if you don’t have primary school children or if you don’t spend time with kids of that age.

I picked up my11 and 8 year olds from school the day after the Republicans won in the US.

My 8 year old was almost in tears with worry that the world was close to ending.

The teachers had scared the proverbial out of them, leading up to that election.
    They had demonised Trump in the lead up but had told the kids not to worry because Hillary would win and the yanks wouldn’t be that stupid to let Trump be POTUS!!!!

Universities aren’t the start of the problem, just the next step after primary and high school.

Kindy is ok because the kids couldn’t give a rats about anything other than who gets the blocks or playdough first.

I loaded my 11 year old boy up for the next day, I told him to say to the teacher/class if the subject came up again that his dad said that Trump winning was just a sign of how bad and corrupted Hillary and her mob was

I also said that if his teacher made him feel bad about what he said he was to ask her to call me so I could explain it properly to her.

He did say that they talked about it and the teacher was a bit odd but she didn’t say my young fella was stupid ( he had told her straight away that I would be happy to help her understand what I meant instead of waiting for her reaction).

I had a week or so driving to and from school at that time and my 2 oldest asked some very good questions on politics.

I stressed the point that they have to decide what they think is right and don’t believe what anyone says about politics without thinking about it themselves, others may just be gullible gooses that don’t bother thinking for themselves.

Every parent should give their kids a heads up that teacher shouldn’t try an influence their pupils with their political opinions, at any age!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.