"Principles of Economics" - Hides a multitude of what is going...

1. 28,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    "Principles of Economics" - Hides a multitude of what is going on there. I don't agree with you. Macroeconomics is a year's course in its own right, as is Microeconomics. Where is that on the list? "Principles" of Economics? Is that the substitute of these two areas of economic study which are fundamental and very big areas of economic understanding. Each of them is usually taught for at least a year.
    I see "Quantative Finance". Aside from the spelling of Quantitative, it is not "Quantitative Economics". Big difference.
    Finance does not require mathematics, whereas Quantitative Economics certainly does.
    No Business Law in the Economics degree taught at Sydney University, nor "Business & Society".
    Your list looks like one from a lesser university and a watered-down version of straight Economics from what I can see.
    "Marketing Principles" - mickey mouse, once again.

So, check out the Melbourne and Monash Universities and you would be aware of the difference, that is, if you have ever spent time at either of these universities' Economic Faculties.

Where did your list come from? hmmmm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.