BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

As a long term holder... I have been assessing my position...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    As a long term holder... I have been assessing my position within BLT over the past week, particularly in relation to the pending IPO. One factor which keeps manifesting through my review of BLTs History and Potential Future Success is the deafening lack of public comment and interaction regarding the Corporate Vision of BLT as a Publically Listed Company. Ambitions aside… The Board and Senior Management have done enough to convince me that they (themselves) lack the appropriate Experience and Skill to drive BLT to its justified position on the International Biotech Stage! When was the last time you heard anything from the Senior Management (regarding the Corporate Vision of BLT…not about the technology) that made you think… These guys actually know what they are talking about and have some great ideas for BLT as a Publically Listed Company? Anyone would be foolish to think that the Corporate Success of BLT will succeed organically as a by-product of technological progression… I for one am left wondering who exactly is coming up with all of these ideas for BLT as a Publically Listed Company because it doesn’t seem to fit with the lack of communication shown by BLT for Corporate Vision. To me… The gap between the actions / proposed actions taken by BLT do not align well with the manner and nature of Senior Management who are long-sufferingly lacking in their positions on Corporate Success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.